Explosion-proof scales VIBRA GZII-6000 CEX on the TUNING-FORK sensor
In industrial areas, highly accurate measurements are often made in the presence of explosive vapors and gases. Scales of the GZ series provide a high level of measurement in 1 and 2 explosive zones. Dry battery type is available for all GZ series models, the installation of which does not require complex installation work.
Explosion-proof scales with external calibration. Cover a wide weighing range from 2 to 60 kg. They have high response speed and stable readings.
|II A||II B||II C|
|T1||Acetone, benzene, ammonia, methanol, ethane, toluene, propane, methane, acetic acid||coke oven gas, acrylonitrile, hydrocyanic acid, cyclopropane||hydrogen|
|T2||Ethanol, butanol, butane, methylethylbenzene, solvents||Ethylene, ethylene oxide, ethyl acrylate||acetylene|
|T3||gasoline, hexane, pentane||Acrylaldehyde, dimethyl ether|
|T4||Acetaldehyde, trimethylamine||Ethyl methyl ether, diethyl ether|
|T6||Ethyl nitrite||Ethyl nitrite|
Possibility to choose one of 2 types of power supply: barrier type power supply or dry battery power supply. Barrier type power supply – no grounding required. Dry battery power – easy to install. No installation work required, guaranteed 150 hours of continuous operation.
*Dry batteries are replaced in a safe area.
- Rugged stainless steel housing ideal for harsh industrial environments
- Mirror weighing platform available in GZII-(B)2000(C)Ex, 6000(C)Ex, 12K(C)Ex, all GZH(-B) series models;
- Included in the register of SI RF Registration number 55078-13 GOST OIML R 76-1-2011;
- Accuracy class – high (II);
- Fast weighing;
- Histogram indication;
- 20-bar bar graph display shows the current load;
- Regular maintenance of measurement accuracy;
- Convenient comparator function with setting of 2 limit values;
- The result is indicated by an arrow on the display: HI (a lot), OK (normal), LO (little);
- Easy connection of external devices.
ViBRA GZ series balances are equipped with an RS232C interface as standard and can be connected to a printer, PC and other devices.
*Available only for scales with a barrier type power supply.
|Platform size, mm.||