Explosion-proof scales ViBRA GZH-B30КCEx.
Explosion-proof ViBRA GZH-B30KCEx battery-powered scales are designed to work in hazardous areas “0”: certified according to ATEX standards.
The unique advantages of ViBRA scales on the Tuning-Fork sensor:
- The only scale on the market with a 1-minute entry into the operating mode;
- The lowest number of failures and breakdowns in the precision weighing market;
- The lowest dependence of readings on ambient temperature;
- The highest resistance to overload – up to 15 times.
Scales for especially explosive zones. ViBRA GZ series scales, the only one of its kind, can be used even in areas where the occurrence or presence of explosive mixtures and gases is unavoidable.
Explosion proof marking:
- Zone 0 – a zone in which the presence or occurrence of explosive mixtures or gases is unavoidable.
- Zone 1 – there is a possibility of the presence of an explosive gas mixture under normal operating conditions.
- Zone 2 – a zone in which the presence or occurrence of explosive mixtures or gases is unlikely.
- Housing made entirely of stainless steel;
- The wear-resistant case, completely made of stainless steel, allows you to get high-precision measurement results in harsh environments and Ex-zones;
- Possibility to choose scales with one of 2 types of power supply;
- Powered by dry batteries or remote barrier type power supply.
In GZ series ViBRA scales, it is optionally possible to install a power supply unit at a distance of up to 100 m from the explosive zone where the scales will be placed.
Scope of application:
- Oil and gas industry;
- Defense-industrial complex;
- Production of paint and varnish products;
- Chemistry and petrochemistry.
- Compare mode.
|Accuracy class||High (II)|
|Platform size||360×326 mm|
|The weight||18 kg|
|Food||Batteries R14P 6×1.5V|