Scales laboratory VIBRA SJ 4200CE.
The unique advantages of ViBRA scales on the Tuning-Fork sensor:
- The only scale on the market with a 1-minute entry into the operating mode;
- The lowest number of failures and breakdowns in the precision weighing market;
- The lowest dependence of readings on ambient temperature;
- The highest resistance to overload – up to 15 times.
Optionally, all scales of the SJ series have the possibility of continuous operation from a built-in battery. The combination of self-powered power supply and compactness allows the ViBRA SJ series balances to be used even in mobile laboratories. Load bar graph display with 20 bars graphically shows the percentage of weight remaining from Max load. The transparent protective cover for the housing makes it easy to clean the balance and use it in a production environment. The ViBRA SJ series balances are not easily damaged during transport or mishandling.
Scope of application:
- Production of building materials;
- Science and education;
- Manufacture of paint and varnish products;;
- Pharmaceutics and biotechnology.
|Accuracy class||High (II) according to OIML R 76-1-2011|
|Display||LCD with backlight|
|Platform size||180×160 mm|
|Calibration||External 2 kg F2 (weight NOT included!)|
|The weight||2.7 kg|