Laboratory scales BM 512
Laboratory scales of the BM model 512 series are designed for everyday work in a factory or educational laboratory, in research organizations, at jewelry enterprises, etc. The balance is controlled using two keys and does not require special training. Excellent metrology and a wide range of functions have made these scales very popular among users.
Accuracy class of laboratory scales – high (II) according to GOST 24104-01.
Laboratory scales are included in the State Register of Measuring Instruments of Russia under No. 36468-07.
Scales are included in the State Registers of Ukraine and Belarus.
Functional features of scales
- High contrast, easy to read LED display.
- The platform of scales is made of stainless steel.
- External calibration.
- Leveling device – level ampoule and height-adjustable legs.
- Selectable mass units (gram, carat, %, piece, ounce, etc.).
- Taring function (zeroing the tare weight in the entire weighing range).
- Comparator function (weight control – setting the upper and lower weighing limits).
- Percent weighing mode (performing measurements as a percentage of components).
- Dynamic (stable) weighing mode (weighing moving objects, such as animals).
- Counting mode (counting the number of products having the same mass).
- Ability to determine the density of substances (hydrostatic weighing) and weighing magnetic materials.
- Possibility of weighing with a standard pallet hook attached under the scales.
- RS-232C interface.
- Computer program for statistical data processing.
- Power supply: mains 220V/50Hz via mains adapter.
The main characteristics of the scales:
|RMS, mg, no more||7|
|Permissible error limit during primary verification*, +- mg||20|
|Cup diameter, mm||116|
|Adjustment cry||200g or 500g F2|