pH meter pH-150 MI is designed to measure pH values, redox potential (Eh) and temperature in technological and other aqueous solutions, natural and waste waters.
- There are no mechanical controls in the microprocessor device, which eliminates the possibility of accidental failure of the settings.
- pH-150 MI is made in a dust and moisture protective case. With autonomous power supply, it is possible to use a ph meter in the field.
- The ph meter is easy to use, works in an interactive mode using prompts for the operator. Automatic diagnostics of electrode system parameters.
- The use of interchangeable temperature sensors allows you not to adjust when replacing them
- The pH meter comes with everything you need to take measurements, incl. combined electrode ESK-10603/7 and support SHU-05, equipped with a turntable.
- pH meter pH-150 MI allows you to specify the values of the coordinates of the isopotential point of the electrode system used.
- pH meter pH-150 MI allows you to store 30 results in memory and stop the measurement process while keeping the current readings on the display.
- Automatic recognition of any of the standard calibration solutions pH: 1.65; 4.01; 6.86; 9.18; 12.43 makes it easy to calibrate the ph meter.
|Display||graphic LCD with clear indication|
pH, units pH
|-1,00..14,00*/ ± 0,05|
|EMF, mV||-1999..1999 /± 3,0|
|temperature, ºС||-10…100 / ± 2|
|Food||Mains 220V / autonomous (1.5Vx4 elements A316)|
|Dimensions||190 x 95 x 55 mm|
*Range of indications of the device. The measuring range depends on the electrode used.
Contents of delivery:
- Converter pH-150 MI
- Combined pH electrode ESK-10603/7
- Tripod SHU-05
- Passport, instruction manual
The price includes the initial verification of the device.