The centrifuge is designed to separate heterogeneous liquid systems with a density of up to 2 g/cm3 (2.103 kg/m3) in the field of centrifugal forces in laboratories that control milk and dairy products, to determine the fat content in accordance with GOST 5867-69 and the mass fraction of protein in milk during research tests according to GOST 25179-82, in the practice of clinical laboratory diagnostics and when conducting research in the field of veterinary medicine, medicine, biology, biochemistry, etc.
Various sets of glasses and containers are installed on the centrifuge disk, which ensures the versatility of its use.
The centrifuge is made in desktop execution. OKA is equipped with a timer and an automatic lock that prevents the electric motor from turning on when the lid is open. The lid of the centrifuge has a viewing window made of organic glass.
Unlike previously manufactured and operated centrifuges, significant modern improvements have been made to the existing centrifuge.
On the control panel there is a compact electronic unit with a mains switch, light indication of operating modes, as well as an automatic electronic timer for setting the time.
- Maximum number of samples 8
- Separation factor:
- for the study of milk and dairy products 500 + – 50
- for other studies 500+-100
- Exposure range, min from 1 to 30
- Rated supply voltage of the AC network with a frequency of 50 Hz, V 220
- Electric motor power, W, no more than 180
- Weight, kg, no more than 35
- Mean time between failures, h, not less than 1500
- Average service life, years, not less than 10
- Rated speed, min’ 1500