Rapid and uniform heating of beakers, flasks and other objects such as sand containers (sand bath). Serial sample preparation (decomposition of several samples with concentrated acids and alkalis when heated), chemical reactions at elevated temperatures.
The ceramic coating of the heating platform withstands long-term exposure to acids and alkalis at elevated temperatures.
– Housing: steel coated with chemically resistant powder paint;
– Heating platform: duralumin coated with ceramics;
– Temperature control method: digital regulation;
– Maximum platform heating temperature: 320°С;
– Temperature setting accuracy: ±0.1°С;
– Temperature unevenness across the platform: ±0.5°С;
– Plate size: 400×400 mm;
– Voltage: 220-230 V, 50/60 Hz
– Power: 2.0 kW;
– Weight: 13.5 kg.