The easy-to-use Prospenser dispensers provide safe and reliable dispensing of liquids, including strong acids, bases and solvents.
All models are equipped with a valve mechanism to prevent leakage of the reagent when the dispenser is not in use. The control mechanism ensures high reproducibility when re-dosing. The valve mechanism is easily subject to preventive maintenance.
Unlike other bottle cap dispensers, the Prospenser glass bottle can be detached when cleaning is required. This also ensures that the bottle can be replaced if it is damaged.
Volume: 0.2-10 ml Increment: 0.2 ml Test volume: 10 ml Precision: +/- 1% Accuracy: 1%
– Dosing directly from the bottle
– Simple calibration mechanism
– Fully autoclavable at 121˚C , 2 bar, 20 minutes
– Dosing accuracy ±0.3%
– Chemical resistant
– Valve mechanism ensures easy filling and minimum waste without reagent residue back into the reservoir
– Convenient volume setting mechanism for dispensing accuracy and reproducibility
– Unlike other bottle cap dispensers, the Prospenser glass bottle can be detached when cleaning is required
– Wide range of included adapters ensure compatibility with different bottle sizes
– Flexible connecting tube ensures fast and safe operation even with narrow tubes
– Manufactured in accordance with ISO9002 standards
Comparison table of different models:
|0||0.05-2.5 ml||50 μl||2.5 ml||+/- 1 %||1 %|
|0||0.1-5 ml||100 μl||5 ml||+/- 1 %||1 %|
|0||0.2-10 ml||0.2 ml||10 ml||+/- 1 %||1 %|
|0||1-30 ml||2.0 ml||30 ml||+/- 1 %||1 %|
|0||1-50 ml||1.0 ml||50 ml||+/- 1 %||1 %|