Cryostat for temperature control of electrodes during verification of sets of pH meters and conductometric cells
Instability and heterogeneity within ±0.1 °С
Temperature control range 0…+100 °С
- The presence of a lifting table for adjusting the depth of immersion of temperature-controlled sensors from 5 to 20 cm.
- A system of 8 steel concentric rings that allows you to change the diameter of the working chamber cover.
- Optimum chiller control ensures that the thermostat heats up and cools down quickly when the setpoint changes.
- Bright LED display.
- Existence of the indicator of inclusion of a heater.
- Crane for draining the coolant.
|Temperature control range||0…+100 °С|
|Instability of maintaining the set temperature||±0.1 °С|
|Inhomogeneity of the temperature field in the working volume of the thermostat||±0.1 °С|
|Exit time from temperature +20 °С:|
|up to 0 °C||30 min|
|up to +100 °C||90 min|
|Bath volume||18 l|
|Recommended coolant||coolant coolant 40 (TOSOL A-40)|
|Thermostat dimensions||385×700×590 mm|
|The open part of the bath||165×165 mm|
|Bath depth||300 mm|
|Weight of the thermostat without coolant||55 kg|
|Power consumption||3.5 kW|