The centrifuge is stationary, refrigerator, periodic action, with a digital control system. Designed for diagnostics and laboratory research in medicine.
Provides separation into fractions of inhomogeneous liquid systems with a density of up to 2 g/cm3 under the influence of centrifugal forces.
The maximum value of the separation factor is 7300. The maximum volume of the centrifugate is 4000 ml.
The centrifuge has a memory of 16 work programs with the setting of the rotor type, speed, operating time, acceleration time, braking time, temperature in the working chamber and provides a digital indication of operating modes.
- Frequency of rotation – programmable. Provides a speed of rotation from 500 rpm to 6000 rpm with a resolution of 100 rpm.
- The operating time control range in the drive automatic shutdown mode is up to 99 minutes with a resolution of 1 minute.
- The acceleration time to the set rotation speed is programmable, from 8 to 99 minutes with a resolution of 1 minute.
- The time to reach the steady operating mode and the deceleration time (when the mode of slow acceleration and deceleration is disabled) is no more than 8 min.
- Deceleration time – programmable.
- The range of regulation of the braking time is up to 99 minutes with a resolution of 1 minute.
- The temperature regime in the working chamber is programmable.
- Temperature control range from minus 5°С to plus 30°С.
- Temperature maintenance accuracy ±1°С.
The centrifuge has a security system that provides:
– blocking the inclusion of the rotation of the rotor when the cover is open;
– blocking the opening of the lid until the rotor stops completely;
– automatic shutdown of the rotation of the rotor when the maximum allowable speed for it is exceeded;
– automatic blocking of the centrifuge operation in case of deviation from the set temperature mode of operation by more than 5°С;
– automatic shutdown of the centrifuge when the unbalance of the rotor is exceeded.
Power supply from a single-phase alternating current network:
voltage, V 220
frequency, Hz 50
power consumption, kVA, not more than 2.5
Overall dimensions, mm:
Centrifuge weight, kg, not more than 180
The centrifuge can be supplied complete with plasma extractor PE-1 “Dastan” and interchangeable rotors: RK4x750K, RK4x750MK, RK8x90MK, RU60x25K, RU8x90K, RU12x50K, RKS 4×1000, RKS 6×1000, and also without rotors.
The type of rotor and the presence of the plasma extractor PE-1 “Dastan” in the delivery set is determined by the order.