This power supply is designed to power temperature and relative humidity recorders OWEN LOGGER100 . Batteries have a long service life and are recommended for use in ARIES LOGGER100 recorders . According to the tests carried out at a temperature of about 23 °C and a registration frequency of 1 time in 5 seconds, the battery life in the LOGGER100 is 1 year.
The battery for the LOGGER100 is a non-rechargeable (without leads) ½ AA lithium thionyl chloride battery. The nominal voltage of the battery is 3.6 V DC, the nominal capacity is 1200 mAh. Battery dimensions (Diameter x Height): 14.55 x 25.15 mm.
- Open circuit voltage: 3.67V
- Rated voltage (0.1mA, 20C): 3.6V
- Rated energy: 4.32Wh
- Maximum surge current (100ms/2min, 20C): 100mA @ 3.0V
- Maximum continuous current: 35mA
- Operating temperature range: -60…+85°С
- Self-discharge (20C): no more than 1% per year
- Manufacturer: Saft