- Professional scales for carrying out high-precision measurements in laboratories.
- Calibration with a built-in weight, “Se-CAL” self-calibration function, built-in measurement reproducibility test program.
- A system of settings for obtaining the most accurate results in conditions of exposure to air currents or vibration.
- α-check self-diagnosis function to check the performance of the device components.
- ISO/GLP/GMP-compliant interface for transferring weighing and calibration results, USB and RS-232C ports.
- Large LCD display with bright backlight.
- Calendar, clock, counting mode, summation mode, hook for weighing under the scales, the function of statistical processing of measurement results.
- The original wind protection design provides convenient access to the weighing platform.
- Scales are made in Japan
|Verification division price, mg||1|
|Type of calibration||Automatic|
|Accuracy class according to GOST R 53228-2008||I (special)|
|Measuring sensor type||Electromagnetic compensation type|
|Tare compensation range||from 0 to 100% NPV|
|Working platform size, mm||Ø 80|
|Overall dimensions, mm||320 × 210 × 335|
|Weight, kg, no more||5,5|
|Operating temperature range, °C||from +15 to +25|
|Relative humidity, %, no more||80|
|Power source||from 220 V network, via 5.9 V adapter|
|Display type||LCD with backlight
(character height – up to 16 mm, 40-step
|Interfaces||Bidirectional RS-232C as standard
(scales equipped with USB and D-SUB9P connectors)