A high-end fault-tolerant server designed for building data storage systems, including direct server connection, network storage, or virtualized software-defined storage environments. It is intended for use within small and medium companies and government organizations, as well as data centers.
This server virtualization solution is easy to install and easy to use thanks to the logical arrangement of components and power units. Scaling is possible both by installing more data center servers and using more powerful and higher-capacity components.
- Dual AMD EPYC 7002/7003 Series Processors
- 8TB Registered ECC DDR4, 32 DIMMs
- 1 PCI-E 4.0 x16
- Dual-port 10GBase-T & Dual-port 10G SFP+ via Intel® X710-TM4
- 24 U.2 NVMe Support
- 2U Form Factor
- 24 hot-swap 2.5" U.2 NVMe Drive Bays
- 1600W Redundant Power Supplies
- 4 heavy-duty PWN fans