Two-frame fume hood NV-1800 ShVd-M
Double-frame laboratory fume hood. A single workspace with two exhaust zones. Without bottom stand.
Laboratory fume hoods are used when working with toxic and harmful volatile materials, with pure materials, with dissolution or decomposition under heat treatment, when analyzing samples, and many others.
The top of the fume hood is made of laminate as standard.
Laminate has several advantages:
- resistant to short-term exposure to acids, alkalis and organic solvents,
- regarding moisture resistance,
- unsurpassed worktop material in terms of price-quality ratio
The various versions of worktops resistant to aggressive materials make the fume hood indispensable for any laboratory.
The fume hood includes:
- working chamber: two lifting frames with counterweights, laminate worktop, single working space, two exhaust zones
- fluorescent lamp with a single-gang switch
- all-welded metal frame, powder-coated
- height-adjustable supports
Additional equipment (on request):
- Stainless steel worktop
- Explosion-proof version
- Ventilation unit, corrugated pipe
- Hood drawer.
Overall dimensions 1800*700*1960 mm