OVEN PD100I sensors of model 167-Exi are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of GOST R IEC 60079 for group II explosion-proof electrical equipment and are liquid column (level) hydrostatic pressure transducers with a stainless steel measuring membrane and a built-in hydrometric cable.
This model has a degree of dust and moisture protection IP68. A capillary is present in the cable to connect the sensor to the atmosphere. A removable protective cap protects the measuring membrane (“open port” M20×1.5) from mechanical damage.
Converters of this model are used in systems for measuring and maintaining the liquid level in explosive industries and facilities: oil product tanks, chemical production waste tanks, gas tanks of mining dump trucks, fuel station storages, galvanization baths, etc. For more convenient installation of the transducer at the facility , a terminal box OWEN KK-01 is offered as an accessory .
- Continuous measurement of hydrostatic pressure (level) of various media (monofractional oil products, chemically aggressive effluents, acids, alkalis, aviation kerosene, process water, etc.) that are neutral to stainless steel AISI 316L, AISI 304S and PVC cable.
- Converting pressure into a unified DC signal 4…20 mA.
- The upper limit of the measured pressure (URL) – a range of values from 1.0 to 100 m of water. Art.
- Overload capacity is not less than 200% URL.
- The main reduced error is 0.5; 0.25% URL.
- Degree of protection of the case of the gauge of pressure – IP68.
Type of protection: “intrinsically safe circuit” 1 Ex ia IIC T6 Gb.