Laboratory scales ViBRA AB.
The ViBRA AB series balances represent the equipment needed in daily work in the laboratory and industrial sectors. Each model provides high measurement accuracy.
- Unique Tuning-Fork sensor.
- The Tuning-Fork sensor is a high reliability and stability of indications, an input in an operating mode within 1 minute.
- Easily removable glass windshield.
- The windscreen protects the measurement process from environmental influences even under harsh operating conditions.
- In AB series scales with MAX for 320 and 620 g, a windscreen is included.
- High contrast LCD display with backlight and load bar graph.
- The capabilities of the AB series make the measurement process easy and convenient.
- The large backlit display allows you to weigh even in dimly lit rooms.
- Automatic built-in MAX calibration up to 12 kg.
- Ease of use is the key to efficient daily work.
- In the AB series, the entire range c MAX from 320 g to 12 kg. available with internal and external calibration.
- Warranty 7 years.
The scales are made in Japan, the warranty for the Tuning-Fork sensor is 7 years.
LCD with backlight
Ø 140 mm
202 x 293 x 266mm (with windscreen)
≈ 3.5 kg