Generation of portable scales of the Scout series – modification SPX
Indispensable in the lab and production environment, the OHAUS Scout SPX features a color LCD display, easy user menus and a sleek design. With high performance, fast settling times and incredible weighing accuracy, this portable scale sets a new standard for weighing in a wide range of industries. The balance also features excellent overload protection and advanced connectivity options.
Standard features and capabilities:
- The balance supports the following weighing modes:
1. Simple weighing
2. Counting the number of items
3. Percentage weighing
6. Fixing the display readings
- High weighing speed and resolution ensure reproducible and reliable results. A stabilization time of less than 1 second means increased productivity in any production. Equipped with advanced weighing technology, Scout balances guarantee reproducible and reliable results.
- Excellent overload protection, long service life. A built-in 10x LEL overload protection system protects the balance in harsh and harsh environments. The compact, sleek design allows the balance to be stored in racks.
- Bright backlit LCD display and 4-button control for efficient operation and ease of use. Combined with simple 4-button operation, the Scout’s large backlit display improves readability in low-light work environments and makes it easy to view results from a distance.
- calibration weights. Models SPX up to 620g inclusive – calibration weight included;
- set for determination of density;
- interfaces USB, USB-Host, Ethernet, RS232;
- “anti-theft” device;
- plastic casing for storage;
- carrying case;
- protective case;
- portable printer SF40A or T4;
|Verification division price, g||0.01||0.02||0.1|
|Accuracy class according to GOST OIML R 76-1-2011||II|
|Weight cup size, mm||Ø 93 mm||Ø 120 mm||170×140mm|
|Average stabilization time, s||≤1.5||≤1.0||≤1.5|
|Overall dimensions of scales, mm||202×222×103||202×224×54|
|Calibration weights included, g||100 g||200 g||300 g||Not|