Exhaust cabinet ShV-204.
Overall dimensions 2440*740*2100
The exhaust chamber is a solid metal panel structure. The cabinet is equipped with an extract from three zones: from the working area, from the level of the working surface and from the pedestal.
The lifting screen can be made:
- made of glass covered with a shock-resistant film, with a system of counterweights,
- sheet plexiglass with fixed installation at different heights (option)
Execution of the working chamber:
- О – for work in medium aggressive environments , sheet steel, painted with polymer powder paint (option)
- H – for work in environments of increased aggressiveness , stainless steel grade 12X18H10T painted with polymer epoxy powder paint
- P and DK for work in environments of high aggressiveness polypropylene and “DURCON”
- 3 sockets for 220 V,
- camera lighting with a switch on the front panel,
- automatic power cut
- plumbing kit (small or large sink, cold water tap with fitting or mixer);
- valves for supplying gas, vacuum;
- remote control from the front panel with water, gas, etc.;
- complete with corrugated pipe and ventilation unit for forced exhaust;
- possibility of manufacturing in explosion-proof design (without sockets).
Lifting triplex screen (glass covered with impact-resistant film):
|Laboratory plastic Alfa Ica||PA|
|Laboratory plastic Trespa TopLab||Fri|
|Durcon Laboratory Cooker||D|