Device for quick drying of chemical glassware in a stream of warm air (there is a possibility of fastening to the wall)
Designed for simultaneous drying of up to 26 units of large (flasks, glasses) and up to 13 units of small laboratory glassware (test tubes).
- the presence of a timer (up to 90 minutes);
- the presence of an air filter;
- built-in protection against overheating and failure of the heating element;
- possibility of fastening to a wall for saving of working space.
- compartment for drying small items
|Power consumption||1500 W|
|Maximum heating temperature||70°C|
|Maximum continuous operation time||8 h|