The price is for the base unit. To receive a commercial offer for the device in the working configuration, please contact the manager.
Capillary electrophoresis system Capel-104T
Kapel is the first and only capillary electrophoresis system commercially produced in Russia.
Used to separate ions by charge under the action of an electric field. For research and routine analytical tasks.
- analysis of environmental objects – natural, drinking, waste water, soil, ground, bottom sediments : inorganic cations and anions, herbicides.
- quality control, authenticity and safety of drinks, food products, food raw materials and dietary supplements : organic acids, inorganic cations and anions, preservatives, amines, proteins, etc.
- veterinary medicine and quality control of feed and feed raw materials : amino acids, vitamins, organic acids, inorganic cations and anions, antibiotics, micro and macro elements;
- pharmaceutical industry : safety and quality control of substances, finished medicines;
- forensic examination : analysis of narcotic, explosives, etc.;
- clinical biochemistry : ions, amino acids, amines, peptides in biofluids;
- chemical industry : control of raw materials and by-products.
All procedures, from sample injection to capillary rinsing, are performed automatically using specialized Elforan software, which reduces time and error during analysis, improving the reproducibility of analysis results.
|Photometric detector||254 nm|
|High voltage block||DC voltage from 1 to 25kV, in 1kV steps, changeable polarity
(in manual or automatic mode), current up to 200 μA
|Sample injection||hydrodynamic or electrokinetic|
|Sample change||automatic with two autosamplers for 10 input and 10 output tubes|
|flushing||at a pressure of 1000mbar (optionally 2000mbar for working with high viscosity electrolytes)|
|Capillary||quartz, length from 30 to 100 cm., inner diameter 50 or 75 microns.|
|Capillary cooling||liquid cooling of the capillary with setting and control of the coolant temperature, range from -10 to +30°C (from ambient temperature)|
|Setting parameters (or changing them during analysis)||analysis time, pressure, temperature, voltage|
|Power consumption, W||150|
|Overall dimensions, mm||420x460x360|
Currently, more than 25 methods and draft methods have been developed for the Capel® systems, ten national standards of the Russian Federation have been developed and put into effect, six of which have the status of interstate:
- GOST 31480-2012 (previously – GOST R 52347-2005) “Mixed feed, feed raw materials. Determination of the content of amino acids (lysine, methionine, threonine, cystine and tryptophan) by capillary electrophoresis”;
- GOST 31483-2012 (formerly GOST R 52741-2007) “Premixes. Determination of vitamin content: B1 (thiamine chloride), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (pantothenic acid), B5 (nicotinic acid and nicotinamide), B6 (pyridoxine), Bc (folic acid), C (ascorbic acid) by capillary electrophoresis”;
- GOST 31765-2012 (previously – GOST R 53154-2008) “Wines and wine materials. Determination of synthetic dyes by capillary electrophoresis”;
- GOST 31867-2012 (formerly GOST R 52181-2003) “Drinking water. Determination of anion content by ion chromatography and capillary electrophoresis”;
- GOST 31869-2012 (formerly GOST R 53887-2010) “Water. Methods for determining the content of cations (ammonium, barium, potassium, calcium, lithium, magnesium, sodium, strontium) using capillary electrophoresis”;
- GOST 31941-2012 (previously – GOST R 52730-2007) “Drinking water. Methods for determining the content of 2,4-D “;
- GOST R 52841-2007 “Wine products. Determination of organic acids by capillary electrophoresis”;
- GOST R 53193-2008 “Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Determination of caffeine, ascorbic acid and its salts, preservatives and sweeteners by capillary electrophoresis”;
- GOST R 53971-2010 “Wine products. Determination of the mass concentration of pesticides of the triazole group by capillary electrophoresis in combination with solid-phase extraction”;
- GOST R 55569-2013 “Feed, animal feed and raw materials for their production. A method for measuring the mass fraction of amino acids by capillary electrophoresis.
- GOST R 56373-2015 “Feed and feed additives. Determination of the mass fraction of organic acids by capillary electrophoresis”;
- GOST R 56374-2015 “Feed, feed, feed raw materials. Determination of the mass fraction of ammonium, potassium, sodium, magnesium and calcium cations by capillary electrophoresis”;
- GOST R 56375-2015 “Feed, feed, feed raw materials. Determination of the mass fraction of chloride, sulfate, nitrate and phosphate ions by capillary electrophoresis.
1) sets for determination.