|Purpose of the PCR box (code 620.100) :
· Boxing of abacterial air environment ( PCR-boxing ) is designed for clean work with DNA samples during PCR diagnostics;
· Provides protection of a workplace from external pollution;
· it is intended both for scientific researches, and for diagnostics in practical health care and service of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision (genotyping, diagnostics of infectious diseases).
Provides protection of a workplace from external pollution. Does not protect the operator and the environment. The principle of operation is based on the creation of an abacterial working environment inside the box under the influence of hard UV radiation on the interior space and surfaces of the box.
Registration certificate of Roszdravnadzor No. FSR 2010/07114 dated March 18, 2010
|Standard version of the PCR box
front glass – hinged, material – tempered glass, the mechanism for opening, closing and holding the glass in the open position is equipped with a gas shock absorber;
metal side panels
Inclined front surface of the box;
lighting of the working chamber;
block of sockets in the working chamber of the box;
· Stainless steel worktop.
· the block of UF-irradiation is sliding, is located under a table-top;
· metal protection of a lamp of UF-irradiation.
· Above the working chamber, under the top cover, a closed UV air recirculator is installed.
Elements of the control system
To turn on the power of the box;
To turn on the lighting
To turn on the “UV-recirculator”;
· installation of an interval of work of a lamp of UF-irradiation;
display of the remaining time interval of the lamp of UV irradiation;
Accounting for the operating time of the UV-irradiation lamp;
· a warning sound signal about the end of the life of the UV-irradiation lamp.
Main parameters and dimensions of BAV-PCR-“Laminar-S”